Storing your documents on microfilm is a safe, proven, legally recognized and permanent solution. Keeping your important documents on microfilm permanently solve the problem of safety and security of your documents.
Space-saving - a document in paper under the document on microfilm is 99%.
After the comparison determines that the microfilm quality is acceptable, the original paper record can be destroyed.
You can make a copy of the microfilm and thus insure against unforeseen, catastrophic scenarios - floods, fires…– so called disaster recovery.
Service: standard microfilming
- Microfilming the Kodak Archive Writer
- Perfect microfilm images (up to 17,000 images of documents) under uniform microfilm
- Parallel creation of microfilm and microfilm copies
- warranty on Kodak microfilm is 500 years
- Duplicate microfilm (for disaster recovery )